With the emergency of broadscale GWACS and IDIQs, the importance of having accurate, precise, and defined labor category rates that provide clear visibility into all elements of the final bill rate has never been more critical in bidding public-sector contracts. RWCO’s pricing model is battle tested and is the result of twenty-years of proven expertise in pricing, price-to-win, and contract compliance expertise. The pricing model allows the user to build labor category rates for any type of labor, regardless of function, category, or wage source. The model is complete with a comprehensive manual that empowers the user to navigate the model, add labor categories, build in cost assumptions, and assess the labor buildup through a defined and organized composition of cost elements.
Gold Pricing Bundle includes
- Pricing Model User Manual
- Pricing Model (MS Excel file)
Platinum Pricing Bundle includes
- All Materials included in Gold Bundle
- Orientation briefing (navigating the model)
- Up to five (5) hours of direct consulting support via RWCO consultants.